Trending

Reason #325 For Bands To Rehearse At Knox Avenue!


Call me crazy, but I only use public restrooms when I absotively, posilutely have to do so. Having rehearsed at other places in town, I can tell you quite unequivocally that I would sooner drive the fifteen or so miles home after rehearsal, bladder bursting at the seams, than use what passes for a restroom at most of those other rehearsal places.

I mean, some of those restrooms make a gas station bathroom that hasn't been cleaned since the '70s look positively divine by comparison.

Hence, we come to Reason #325 For Bands To Rehears At Knox:

The bathrooms are brand-spankin' new. And tastefully decorated, to boot. I'd go so far as to say that a few of them have yet to be peed in yet. Just as your band could be the very first one to occupy your rehearsal space at Knox, you could be the first one to take a raging domestic beer-whiz in one of the fine restrooms at Knox.

The doors to the stalls not only close, but they lock securely.

There's no scribbled poetry on the walls and, as we go to press, there are no cartoon depictions of either the male or female anatomy. I dunno about you, but that's a plus in my book.

So, there you have it; another great reason to haul your ass - and your band gear - over to Knox Avenue PRONTO.

Yer welcome!

Call Greg at 773-685-KNOX (6559) and tell him Weezy sent ya!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post