Trending

Dammit, Kanye!



If you're anything like me, and I pray that you aren't because then you too have abandonment issues and a smaller schlong than you'd like, then you may find yourself digging the new Kanye West tune, "Runaway", despite the fact that Kanye West as a human is pretty annoying most of the time. I mean, sure, the dude's from Chicago and it sure would be nice to be proud of a local boy who makes it big, but West seems only too interested in tooting his own horn, even if it means shoving a blonde chick or two out of the way.

All of that nonsense aside, if you haven't heard the tune, then you should do yourself a favor and check out a CD-quality studio leak of the track available HERE.

Also worth checking out is this nifty little YouTube clip (at the top of this article) of Kanye and Jay-Z performing two tracks from their collaborative EP, Watch The Throne.

I'll be the first to say that I was a tad slow to "get" Kanye, or Jay-Z for that matter, but this collaboration rocks my ass. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post