Trending

Another Reason To Love Iggy Pop!



You know him as one of rock's premier punk icons, singer of such hits as "Lust For Life", "Candy" and "China Girl", and leader of Detroit's pioneering hard rock band The Stooges.

In this clip, however, Iggy pays tribute to punk singer Stiv Bator (of Dead Boys and Lords Of The New Church fame), who had recently died after being hit by a car in Paris.

Having owned every record he has put out, and having followed his every move since I was a 13-year-old kid bored by the music I heard blasting out of my radio, Iggy has long been a sound for sore ears. I didn't think it was possible to love Iggy any more than I do, but when I stumbled upon this clip, I gotta say, I was moved to see Iggy almost break down while paying tribute to a fallen comrade.

Enjoy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post